1. You tend to attract the wrong kind of guys.
all the time.
2. You send messages back and forth for ages, but never really have the intention of meeting up.
3. When looking for matches, your filter settings are way too specific.
Why limit yourself to just the six-foot lawyers and doctors who makes mucho dinero? Oh, because they’re basically perfect.
4. You’ve become the most shallow person you know (see previous).
There’s a fine line between having standards and being superficial.
5. You are paranoid about EVERYTHING when it comes to the online dating process.
6. You find it more fun to just exchange messages with someone rather than actually meeting up with them.
7. The thought of meeting someone in person is much better than actually doing it.
What part of the game is that, really?
8. If you somehow get to scheduling the date, you punk out.
9. You constantly get messages from creeps, but never get responses from the cuties.
10. You really have no clue what to say in your profile.
11. When you get frustrated with a dating app you delete it, but then end up downloading it again.
It’s a vicious, vicious cycle.