Did you clean your shelves before using the contact paper? It should have no problems sticking to a clean surface. I probably wouldn’t put it on a table that actually gets used, but it should be fine for a side table or a wall.
Those velcro-type picture hanging strips are amazing. I’ve hung stained glass pieces from them with zero problems. I’ve yet to use their hooks, but if they’re half as good as the picture strips, I’m sold.
Response to What Your Crush Says VS What You Think:
Everybody’s inspired by someone. Chill.
Nah, I’m beyond taking this shit in jest. If this was the first time someone had made fun of an adaptive device by calling it something for lazy people, maybe I could. However, it keeps happening over and over again, especially on BuzzFeed, and it’s getting really old. If you broke your leg and needed a wheelchair, would you appreciate someone calling you lazy for using one?
- trixiehobbitses "Watch This Mom Surprise Her Trans Dau..."
- trixiehobbitses "21 Stellar Ideas For An Astronomy-The..."
- trixiehobbitses "This Two-Legged Kitten Recovered From..."
You need a new rheumatologist. There is no such thing as “too young” for an autoimmune disease, and any rheumy worth anything will know that.
- trixiehobbitses "Nicki Minaj Just Said Exactly What Yo..."
- trixiehobbitses "A Dad Halted His Daughter's Wedding S..."
- trixiehobbitses "How Finding A Fat YA Heroine Changed ..."
Response to 9 Gross Things To Never Do In Front Of Your Man:
- trixiehobbitses "This Obscure Tumblr Sexuality Saved M..."
- trixiehobbitses "27 Clever Ways To Remember All Your Shit"
- trixiehobbitses "Men Have Learned How To Braid Their H..."
- trixiehobbitses "After 12 Years, This Girl Finally Dec..."
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›