1. It feels like it lasts foreeeever.
They’ll still be playing by Christmas at this rate.
2. It’s all anyone can talk about, and you’re just like…
It’s not that you don’t care, there are just other things you care about more.
4. All your friends are having a ball, and you want to be included.
5. So you have someone try to explain it to you, but you’re just like…
6. But you make yourself try to watch a game anyway.
Wow such fun much sport very athleticism
9. You’d rather be anywhere else doing anything else.
You tried. You really tried.
10. If you do watch, it’s only to admire all those beautiful legs in action.
Totally worth it.
11. Having your favorite shows pre-empted for soccer inspires a special kind of murderous rage.
12. So does having to fight your soccer fan S.O. for control of the TV.
WE WATCHED SOCCER LAST NIGHT, WE ARE NOT WATCHING IT AGAIN TONIGHT.
13. And going to your favorite bar on game night and finding it full of drunken fans is the absolute worst.
14. Plus, all this nationalism makes you kind of nervous.
Sure it’s all fun and games now, but what happens when everyone’s drunk and someone’s team loses?
15. And what about the protest thing?
Shouldn’t we all care about the protest thing?