1. So there’s this guy. His name is Craig Cobb. He’s a resident of North Dakota and a self-identified white supremacist.
According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, Cobb’s on a crusade to turn the tiny town of Leith, North Dakota into a white supremacist haven, buying property and encouraging those of like minds to move in. (According to Wikipedia, the town has only one black resident).
6. Let’s join her, shall we?
11. The episode airs November 18th.
- The battle to replace Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday, is expected to elevate the role of the court in an unprecedented way.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵