1. So there’s this guy. His name is Craig Cobb. He’s a resident of North Dakota and a self-identified white supremacist.
According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, Cobb’s on a crusade to turn the tiny town of Leith, North Dakota into a white supremacist haven, buying property and encouraging those of like minds to move in. (According to Wikipedia, the town has only one black resident).
2. Once upon a time, a group of Dakota and Lakota grandmothers in Leith stole and burned a Nazi flag belonging to Cobb’s camp.
3. Recently, good ol’ Craig made an appearance on The Trisha Goddard Show (kind of a British version of Maury) where he underwent genetic testing to find out if he’s as white as he thinks he is. The result: Cobb is 14% sub-Saharan African.
4. The look on his face when he found out was priceless.
That’s the face of a man who can’t even deal with anything right now.
5. Shahrazad Ali, the influential author who was also a guest on the show, immediately threw her head back in laughter.
6. Let’s join her, shall we?
11. The episode airs November 18th.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️