1. At first, everything is cool.
You’re gettin’ down on some dinner. Gettin’ busy with a burrito. Turnin’ up on some tuna.
3. You yawn so much you get scared that your jaw might actually unhinge.
4. You try to shake it off and push through, but the devil keeps whispering that your plate would probably make a fine pillow.
6. But you persist. You take a break to give yourself a quick pep talk.
Come on. You can do this. Just a few bites to go.
7. You start to get super excited thinking about the bomb ass nap you’re going to have at your earliest convenience.
Itis sleep is the best sleep.
8. And now it’s time to get up.
Another pep talk: I can do this. Both feet on the floor. I believe in me.
9. If you can’t go to sleep right away, you look like this until you can.
11. People keep talking to you and you try your best to listen, but you’re like:
Sorry, nothing you say will make sense to me until I’m done digesting.
12. And then you get cranky.
NOBODY CARES, WHY DOESN’T ANYBODY CARE?!
14. And when you finally do get to take that nap?
You are DONE.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador.