1. A day of heavy rain and flooding in the northeast resulted in two landslides, the biggest of the two in Baltimore’s Charles Village neighborhood. Cars parked along a retaining wall fell 72 feet onto train tracks below.
The final collapse was captured on video.
5. “…And then it wasn’t.”
7. Watch the full video here.
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›