1. First of all, he doesn’t walk so much as he struts.
Work that runway, Obeezy.
2. You get wished a happy birthday in the suavest, most presidential way ever.
4. FREE CANDY!
“Special White House M&Ms.” I bet they taste like freedom.
5. People go nuts and start yelling all kinds of random combinations of patriotic words.
8. Your workout gets interrupted.
“You could be running in place right now,” says Obama.
Watch the full video below.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›