This is one of the earliest inspiring extreme selfies, if not the one that inspired it all.
The GOAT RT @GoYungDJ: Look what you started my nigga #And1SelfieLeague #TrickShotSelfies @itsRockB I’m pissed
Twitter has since exploded with extreme selfies. Here are some of the best of the best, scored by difficulty, creativity, and LOL factor.
1. The “V”
SCORE: 7.5. Points added for the mouthwash on the sink because dental hygiene is important.
2. The “Check Out My Socks”
SCORE: 9. Half point added for the socks because those are really nice.
3. The “Peter Pan”
SCORE: 9.5. Half a point added for boldness in mixing stripes and plaid.
4. The “Xzibit”
YO DAWG I HEARD YOU LIKE SELFIES SO WE PUT SOME SELFIES IN YOUR SELFIE SO YOU CAN SELFIE YOURSELF WHILE YOU SELFIE
SCORE: A good solid 9
5. The “When Your Whole Outfit Is On Point”
SCORE: 8. No frills, just the ‘fit.
6. The “Multitasker”
SCORE: 5 for the iPad in the hand, 8 for the iPhone in the foot.
7. The “Mic Check”
SCORE: 7. Additional points possible if the rhyme he spit was hot.
9. The “Super Selfie”
SCORE: 9. To the internet, and beyond!
10. The “I’m Gonna Need Those TPS Reports”
SCORE: 8.5. Hope he uses the right cover sheet, that would be greeeeeat.
11. The “Drake”
SCORE: 8.5. Selfie game, that’s all them. All them, for real.
12. The “Fish Don’t Fry In The Kitchen”
SCORE: 10. Seriously, WHY IS THERE A STOVE IN THE BATHROOM
13. The “Goodnight Moon”
SCORE: 9.5. SUPER impressive, but it’s not technically a selfie since he didn’t take it himself. Or did he? What the hell, make it a 10.
14. The “Whole New World”
SCORE: 10. Selfie, shimmering, splendid.
15. The “Student Of The Month”
SCORE: 8.5. Minus a point for reminding the teacher that she forgot to assign homework.
16. The “Walks On Water”
SCORE: 10. Too scared to give Jesus anything less than a 10.
17. The “Rover Caught Me Slippin’”
SCORE: 10. Pet selfies always get 10s.
19. The “Invisible Man”
SCORE: 8.5. Strong toe point. Good form.
20. The “Screw you, Hercules”
SCORE: 8.5 Extreme dedication.
21. The “I’m Not About To Wash No Dishes, Man”
SCORE: 9. Points added for resourcefulness.
22. The “Back in MY Day…”
SCORE: 10 for difficulty — he had to walk 73 miles in the snow, both ways, with NO SHOES ON to get that telephone.
Very entertaining, but please, please remember this:
this selfie game ain’t for everybody… if you not a professional you might wanna chill tearing up ya moms house
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›