1. High School Muscial
I know I know it was made it 2006 but you gotta love it for introducing to the world to the beauty that is Zac Efron
2. Smart House
Boy wins contest. Family moves into possibly the coolest house ever. House goes crazy and tries to kill them.
3. Get a Clue
Oh Lindsay why couldn’t you have just gone on solving mysteries involving your teachers while wearing pink furry sweater things?
4. The Thirteenth Year
Imagine this… you wake up on your 13th birthday and you start sprouting gills and fins. Did anyone else start dreading their 13th birthday?
5. Johnny Tsunmai
Typical misunderstood outsider story where cool Hawaiian surfer boy learns how to snowboard and gets the girl. Award for coolest last name ever.
6. The Luck of the Irish
Hmmm…how do you top turning into a mermiad?
By turning into a Leprechaun of course! Another one of those slightly terrifying movies that had me dreading my birthday and all holidays.
7. My Date with the President’s Daughter
This was the original misunderstood first daughter falls in love movie way before Katie Holmes and Mandy Moore decided to give it a shot. And who didn’t want to go on date with Eric from Boy Meets World?
Once again a movie where a child wakes up one day and finds out he/she has mystical powers…Does anyone else see a trend here? Also possibly the only DCOM that stars an Academy Award-nominated actress. She will always be the coolest Grandma around to me.
The movie that made me want to go out buy roller skates, start saying brah, and throw milkshakes on people I didn’t like. Anyone else think Andy “Brink” Brinker was a secret stoner?
10. Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century
The movie that brought us such catchphrases as zetus lepedus and made you look forward to the day we all move into space and start wearing awesome outfits…I’m still waiting
Also try to get this out of your head…
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›