1. The Summertime Watermelon
2 jars Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso
2 jars of Tostitos® All Natural Chunky Salsa
1 16 oz container guacamole
2 cups diced onions
1 16 oz container sour cream
1 can black beans
2 bags Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips
One 18.5’ x 14’ disposable aluminum oval roaster
One large oval serving platter
Heavy- duty foil
Heavy- duty blade or box cutter
Shipping tape or duct tape
1. Use the box cutter or blade to cut the tin in half lengthwise.
2. Fold up a large piece of foil so that it matches the depth of the tin and is at least six layers thick (for strength), and then use it to create a wall on the open side of the tin.
3. Secure the wall to the tin with tape, making sure to create a tight seal all around.
4. Cut a two-inch section of the foil wall out, and use an additional foil insert to make a curved divot as a ‘bite mark.’
5. Secure the ‘bite mark’ to the wall with more tape, sealing all openings.
6. Place the tin in the center of the larger platter.
7. Spoon guacamole along the curve of the tin, creating a thick layer of “rind.” Reserve a small amount for finishing touches.
8. Press diced onions into the inner wall of the guacamole, creating the white flesh of the rind. Reserve a small amount for finishing touches.
9. Layer the sour cream, Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso, 2/3 can of black beans and Tostitos® All Natural Chunky Salsa on top of each other in the remaining cavity of the tin, with the salsa as the top layer.
10. Add additional guacamole and diced onion as needed to create a more finished rind.
11. Cut long, thin slices of cucumber with the skin still on and gently push them into the guacamole along the edge of the tin to create the outer rind.
12. Place individual black beans on the top of the salsa to resemble watermelon seeds.
13. Arrange Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips on the platter around the watermelon dip.
7. The Original Tostitos® Fiesta Bowl
3 cans Fritos® bean dip
2 jars Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso
2 jars Tostitos® All Natural Chunky Salsa
2 16 oz containers sour cream
3 16 oz containers guacamole
2 stalks celery
6 baby carrots
6 green olives
6 black olives
6 orange bell peppers
4 loaves sliced white or wheat bread
4 bags of Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips
1 bag pretzel sticks
1 jar smooth peanut butter
1 jar fruit jam
One 16.5’ x 11.5’ rectangular baking pan
Small butter knife or icing spatula
Pastry tube with fine and large tips
1 box of toothpicks
1. In the baking pan, layer the Fritos® bean dip, sour cream, Tostitos® All Natural Chunky Salsa, Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso and guacamole on top of each other to create a five-layer dip with the guacamole as the top layer to create the field.
2. Use the spatula to smooth the guacamole as evenly as possible.
3. Use a small butter knife or icing spatula to score the lines on the field to use as guides.
4. Using the pastry tube with a fine tip, pipe sour cream lines onto the field following the score marks.
1. Make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches out of all four loaves of bread. Cut sandwiches into thirds, making finger sandwiches.
2. Using the finger sandwiches as bricks and the toothpicks to secure them, build a two-layer wall around the perimeter of the field. This will be the inner retaining wall of the stadium.
3. Use the remaning finger sandwiches with toothpicks to build an outer retaining wall three inches outside the inner wall. Stack the sandwich bricks three layers high.
4. Use toothpicks to anchor celery sticks, hollow side up, atop the wall of the sandwiches, cutting them to size.
5. Fill the pastry tube with peanut butter, and use a large tip to pipe generous amounts of peanut butter into the celery sticks.
6. Slice peppers into uniform pieces, and insert them vertically into the peanut butter on the inner wall.
7. On the outer wall, insert pretzel sticks vertically into the peanut butter to create a “fence.”
8. Pour Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips to fill in the space between the two walls.
1. Use the baby carrots and celery sticks cut to similar size and topped with olives to create two teams of players.
2. Use cut celery sticks and toothpicks to create two goal posts.
3. Place one almond “football” on the field.
4. “Play ball.”