1. The theme song was so darn catchy.
2. Danny’s transformation scenes were awesome.
3. Danny showed that you can be awkward and still be somebody.
4. Danny always knew the right thing to say.
5. The villians were diverse, ranging from super awesome to super weird.
Fun Fact: Ember was the only villain on the show to have a full theme song. Listen to it here.
6. Evil Future Dan showed that the greatest enemy you can face is yourself.
7. Sam was one of the most amusing, sarcastic goths in animation.
8. Sam also had a fun side that was cool to watch.
9. Tucker Foley was the voice for techno-geeks and meat-lovers alike.
10. Yet, Tucker would also have made a great solo super villain.
11. Valerie Gray was an awesome female ghost hunter with an awesome outfit upgrade.
12. Danny’s mom Maddie was beautiful and bad ass.
Maddie to her husband Jack: “Who’s the better shot?”
Jack: “You are.”
Maddie : “Who’s better with the weaponry?”
Jack: “You are.”
Maddie: “Who’s a 9th degree blackbelt?”
Jack: “You are… you are?!” *hands over weapons*
13. Danny’s dad Jack had his cool moments too.
Vlad:“It’s not possible! You’re an idiot, an idiot!”
Jack: “Maybe so, but I’m the idiot who beat you!”
14. Jazz was the meddling, overprotective sister you wanted.
15. Vlad was the obsessive, cunning evil Uncle you didn’t want.
16. Dani Phantom was the cute, fun younger cousin you wish you had.
17. A few episodes did a great job of defying gender norms.
18. Two episodes provided this lesson: “When in doubt, use the fake-out makeout.”
- Cyber Monday 2015 was the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers spent more than $3 billion 💳📲 ›