2. Billboard Dad (1998)-Troian Bellasario
This Pretty Little Liar had a small scene as Mary-Kate and Ashley’s friend from the diving team.
3. Passport To Paris (1999)-Ethan Peck
The grandson of Gregory Peck starred in one of the most popular of the Mary-Kate and Ashley features as a love interest for Mary-Kate. He later went on to become Patrick Verona on the ABC Family series 10 Things I Hate About You.
4. Switching Goals (1999)-Michael Cera
Michael had one of his first (and typecast at that!) roles as a nerdy and delicate soccer player. Who could have forseen this whiny kid would become a huge and adorkable movie star?
5. Winning London (2001)-Jesse Spencer
This Australian (or for this film, British) hunk starred as Mary-Kate’s love interest in this film about Model UN. He would soon cross the pond to become the lovable Dr. Chase on House.
6. Holiday in the Sun (2001)-Austin Nichols and Megan Fox
A twofer! Former One Tree Hill star (and Sophia Bush’s ex) Austin Nichols played a family friend and Mary-Kate’s love interest while future superstar Megan Fox played the cliche spoiled mean girl
7. The Challenge (2003)-Theo Rossi
This lesser-known film is the last straight to video MKA film and is based on the reality shows Fear Factor and Survivor. One of the fellow competitors is Theo Rossi, who is best known for his role on Sons of Anarchy.
8. New York Minute (2004)-Jared Padalecki
In the twins’ critically panned last film together (on the big screen no less), future Supernatural star Jared Padalecki, who at the time was known for his role as Dean on Gilmore Girls, played Mary-Kate’s love interest (sensing a pattern with that casting position…).
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.