1. Here is a group of British, Australian and Norwegian volunteers taking pictures while at a Zimbabwean wildlife reserve.
2. It’s possible they might be missing some wildlife, though.
Fellow volunteer Marcus Söderlund, from Sweden, took the picture of the group as they failed to spot an elephant creeping up behind them.
“While they were posing for the cameras one of the other handlers had got an elephant called Makavhuzi to go up behind them and stay there,” he said.
Makavhuzi the elephant lives in the Imire Rhino and Wildlife Conservation game park in Wedza, Zimbabwe.
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›