1. It looks pretty good!
It’s the work of Chris Palmer from Detroit. “I think since I started driving I always wanted Kitt,” he says. “I just think it’s the coolest car there is… I let people get in here and take pictures and just hang out.”
2. It’s got the correct flashy lights.
3. Screens showing… stuff.
Including the face of the Hoff.
4. Impressive displays of… more stuff.
5. It looks cool driving along the street.
6. …although it doesn’t actually look that comfortable to drive but we’ll ignore that because of the point about it being cool (see above).
7. Watch the full video of replica KITT in action:
Perfectionists, please note: while the dashboard is from Season One, the nose is from Season Four. Hopefully this doesn’t spoil anybody’s enjoyment.