2. Luca Iaconi-Stewart has spent five years working on the replica Air India Boeing 777.
3. He’s documented the process in a series of YouTube videos and a massive Flickr album.
11. The videos are well worth watching if you like an insight into people obsessively doing incredibly detailed work. And the Flickr pictures are amazing.
Tom Phillips is the UK editorial director for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- China's President Xi Jinping has said army personnel will be reduced by 300,000, the biggest cut to the military in almost two decades. ›