1. So there was a television show yesterday.
2. You might have seen a few people mentioning it on the internet.
3. A lot of people liked this character:
The science girl with the tom baker scarf was all of us.
PETITION FOR THAT ASTHMATIC GIRL WITH THE TOM BAKER SCARF TO BE A NEW COMPANION
7. The British establishment was at pains to deny that we have a secret cache of alien weapons.
We have no knowledge of the black archive at the Tower of London. Then again, we might have had our memories wiped #DoctorWho #SaveTheDay
8. Famous landmarks also had feelings about things.
St Paul’s Cathedral
Many thanks to The Doctor for making sure London has remained safe for the past 50 years. #DayoftheDoctor
Twitter: Where a cathedral thanks a Time Lord.
10. Then this happened. We saw the 12th Doctor’s eyes.
CAPALDI’S EYES CAPALDI’S EYES OMFG CAPALDI EYES
Look at those eyes. I bet the Daleks are shitting themselves #SaveTheDay #DoctorWho
Bad Wolf Girl
when Peter Capaldiâ€™s eyes came on screen
This evening, Capaldi’s eyebrows own the internet.
18. Although some wondered if the eybrow thing was just a plot to cover up Martin Freeman’s moustache in the Sherlock trailer that aired on the BBC afterwards.
Can we talk about Freeman’s moustache now?
Because I suspect that this whole anniversary thing has been a feint to distract attention from it.
The M0ffat Minion
I CRIED SO MUCH WHEN TOM BAKER APPEARED
I LOVE YOU, TOM BAKER!! #DoctorWho50th
My God I can’t stop crying Tom Baker #DrWho50th ^
Had a little cry at Tom Baker’s cameo.
Nice to have Tom Baker trending and not have to worry that another of your childhood heroes has been arrested #DayoftheDoctor
29. It was all a bit much.
BAD WOLF GALLIFREY
TOM BAKER I’M CRYING
NO CLASSIC DOCTORS IN THE 50TH THEY SAID TOM BAKERâ€™S NOT INVOLVED THEY SAID
YOU WONâ€™T SEE PETER CAPALDI TIL CHRISTMAS THEY SAID #SaveTheDay
31. Not that this is stopping people from looking to the future.
32. Basically this sums it up.
L M Myles
I LOVE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IS LOVELY. #DoctorWho
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›