2. This is Doctor Who’s fault.
Watching the Christmas episode of doctor who
my little sisters just walked into my room and asked why i was crying and i just sobbed ‘DOCTOR WHO’ at them..
The Doctor Who Christmas Special
5. It was Matt Smith’s last epsiode, you see.
Regenerations are always traumatic.
6. If we’re honest, not all of the emotions were entirely positive.
this is the most stupid episode of Doctor Who I’ve ever watched, and I’ve sat through a LOT of Moffat episodes so that’s saying something
#DoctorWho Incomprehensible and disappointing end for the best Doctor ever #justrememberthegoodtimes
My favourite part of Doctor Who was the bit at the end where my kid sat on the floor with the face of someone who’d had his xmas shat on.
Another Ugly Sister
Leaked #DoctorWho script found
Looks like Doctor Who went down as well as a skid mark on a hotel towel.
Captain Tracy King
And lo, five million nerd voices cried out “Worst. Regeneration. Ever”. And were swiftly silenced by their nan asking what that was about.
13. It was kind of confusing, to be honest.
People not in the doctor who fandom
Well that was an hour of colours shapes and sounds
15. Some people managed to contain all of these emotions within them at once.
Thank you, Matt
HOW CAN ONE EPISODE BE SO CONFUSING YET SO PERFECT AND SO EMOTIONAL. HOW, DOCTOR WHO?!
16. Other things happened before the emotions came, though. There was the bit where Matt Smith was naked.
17. Also the bit where Matt Smith was bald.
âœ¿ lauren âœ¿
why is bilbo baggins in doctor who
27. And all of the emotions came flooding out.
31. And then…
QUICKEST REGENERATION EVER.
33. And forget about new teeth. This Doctor has more pressing biological matters on his mind.
I would fucking SHIT MYSELF if an angry and confused Peter Capaldi asked me how to drive a telephone. I would SHIT my own SKULL.