1. This is what the transport map of Westeros would look like, if the Game of Thrones universe had public transport.
2. There’s also a map of the whole known world’s transport…
3. …Although Essos isn’t quite as well served in terms of infrastructure.
5. Naturally, most routes lead to King’s Landing.
6. The Iron Islands have a ferry route as well.
7. Sadly, lots of the stations on The Wall have been shut.
8. And obviously the route to Valyria got closed down a long time ago.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›