1. We learned that horses are LOVELY.
4. No, really, a lot of people learned how to protest from Father Ted.
7. We now know the name of Slovakia’s premier lens manufacturers, Feckarse Industries.
9. It taught us how to discuss religion.
11. And taught us the best tactics for escaping from a lingerie department.
13. And why you shouldn’t use your phone while driving.
15. It informed a grateful nation that the following are all valid methods for restoring an unhappy sheep’s self-confidence.
21. We learned that you can say a lot with very few words.
22. And we learned that very little on TV has been quite as good since it ended.
But that’s okay, because we can WATCH IT ALL ON THE INTERNET. Woooo!
23. But the most important lesson, of course, is this: these cows are small.
24. But those other cows? The ones out of the window? Different story.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.