10. Sometimes doors are not doors at all which is a sneaky trick.
13. Sometimes you have your mind on other things, like how you just lost lots of money at the casino.
14. Or whether you’re going to post that letter before the last collection.
15. Sometimes doors are just too clean and see-through for their own good.
16. But sometimes they have really obvious frosting on them which let’s be honest should have tipped you off. That’s an important lesson.
17. And don’t try to use doors where there wouldn’t normally be any doors, for example under a swimming pool.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›