2. The full lyrics:
Only you, every night you throw to me, Jay Leno
In the news, all they do, is say I’m replacing you
They think I can woo
So the network says
Here’s an idea
Pack your bags, take a hike
Who’s gonna host Tonight?
Is it gonna be Jimmy or Jay?
Where will they tape Tonight?
In New York? Will it stay in L.A.?
My ratings were all right
Twenty years and I’m still in first place
I’ve got Fox on the line
Or maybe I could take over for Dave
Jimmy and Leno:
Why do they say we fight?
I like you, you like me, we’re OK
Who cares who hosts Tonight?
People just watch online the next day!
3. TL;DR version:
4. First, Jimmy showed off his belt.
5. Then, Jay let it rip.
7. Plus an awkward yet heartfelt ending.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›