1. Back in October, Kelly appeared on British comedian Alan Carr’s show “Chatty Man,” where she discussed the possibility of Gaga being pregnant:
I think she is pregnant because she has been covering up this part of her body recently and I have been noticing that a lot.
3. Following the appearance Kelly, complained about Gaga’s fans attacking her on Twitter in an issue of “Fabulous” magazine.
I get called fat all the time. A big fat whore. Lady Gaga’s fans are the worst. They’ve said I should kill myself, that they hope I get raped. I mean it’s crazy but I’ve had this all my life and I just try and ignore it.
5. Exhibit A:
6. After continual attacks on her daughter, Sharon Osbourne got involved.
7. Here’s the letter she sent to Gaga’s manager last week:
8. Gaga recently responded to Kelly’s claim in an open letter to the “Fashion Police” star.
10. The situation again escalated when Sharon posted a response to Gaga’s letter on Facebook:
11. Finally, Kelly released a statement herself late last night via Twitter:
12. So after all that…
13. Are you TEAM GAGA or TEAM KELLY?
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.