1. The girls find out at the beginning of the episode that they are going to South Korea, and they’re pretty excited about it
3. They are surprisingly chipper after the 12 hour flight
5. Chelsie, Cassandra, Elise, Danielle, Kat, and Nikki are invited on the first Group Date
What could POP mean?
6. The girls find out they will be performing with the K-pop supergroup 2NE1
7. Juan Pablo demonstrates some of his moves
8. And Kat is super excited to show off her dance skills
9. Nikki is not a dancer, but she gives it her best
11. Some of the girls thought Kat was a little too energetic
12. Here is Nikki’s impression of Kat
13. And probably because of that impression, Nikki gets her second Group Date Rose
14. Sharleen gets the only “One on One” date this week
Get it? Like Soul Mate?
15. The producers couldn’t find a reason for JP to take his shirt off during the dates so they just creeped on him in the shower instead
Juan Pablo Season Shirtless Count: 5
16. Sharleen finally sings on their date, and it is damn impressive
17. No seriously - listen
18. Juan Pablo approves
She’s getting there….
19. But then Juan Pablo asks her how many kids she wants and she’s like
20. He appreciates her honesty and gives her the rose
Sharleen is clearly very surprised
21. The other (lamer) group date starts with some karaoke
On this group date: Lauren, Clare, Kelly, Alli, Andi, Renee
22. Followed by some super awkward dead-skin-fish-eating pedicures
This is just like performing with a K-pop group, right?
23. Clare makes way too big of a deal about trying octopus
24. But Kelly’s just like
Serious Question - WHO IS TAKING CARE OF MOLLY?
25. Juan Pablo told Lauren he wasn’t kissing anyone that night out of respect for his daughter
Kissing seven girls is fine, but what would Camilla think of him if she found out that he kissed EIGHT?