2. You know that a trip to Mauldeth Road means bumping into someone you know.
And that Mauldeth is the sunniest place in Manchester.
3. You once tried to get a seat in the Ali G by waking up at 5.45am. It didn’t work.
4. You’ve begged the librarian at the John Rylands library to let you off your fines.
6. Completing the tower challenge is the hardest thing you’ve ever done.
8. Your bus pass is more valuable to you than your phone and wallet combined.
11. You know where the real Sankeys started.
The Ibiza Sankeys is clearly a Manchester tribute act.
13. You’ve drunkenly climbed the Vimto statue outside the old UMIST building.
14. Your impression of Paz is unbeatable.
15. The King at Chicken King is always sleeping when you ask for him.
16. You’ve passed out on the Magic Bus and ended up at Parrs Wood cinema at least once.
17. It didn’t take you long to became a house monkey.
18. You’ve tried to make it as a DJ.
Or at least had a pop on some decks.
19. And got lost in countless dingy basements at house parties.
20. You’ve watched lots of first dates unfold at The Font.
Which is always amusing because no one can hear anything there.
21. Every time you visit Piccadilly you consider getting a spontaneous piercing by a gurning man in Afflecks.
22. Hanging around post-exam Fallowfield is basically like being on a low-budget holiday.
23. And you’re still not over Parklife being taken away from you.
26. Student Soccer texts you more than your mum.
28. Mughli and Shere Khan are the best things about the Curry Mile.
31. Besides, Leeds doesn’t have four of the best music venues in the country in its student union.
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›