2. But this is how it is really about to feel…
3. First, you move back in with your parents…
and they still just don’t understand you.
7. You will join a bar volley ball team with a sexual innuendo name
8. Then have your mom pick you up from the bar
because you are a responsible college graduate, remember?
10. Next, you get a job at the same old crappy restaurant you used to work at…
but you soon realize you are better then this.
17. But it’s hard because you eat real meals again at your parents’ house
18. Soon you realize that you talk to your pet more than anyone else in the house
20. and you have to move out…
and live in basically the same broken down house you lived in when you were in college.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›