2. But this is how it is really about to feel…
3. First, you move back in with your parents…
and they still just don’t understand you.
7. You will join a bar volley ball team with a sexual innuendo name
8. Then have your mom pick you up from the bar
because you are a responsible college graduate, remember?
10. Next, you get a job at the same old crappy restaurant you used to work at…
but you soon realize you are better then this.
17. But it’s hard because you eat real meals again at your parents’ house
18. Soon you realize that you talk to your pet more than anyone else in the house
20. and you have to move out…
and live in basically the same broken down house you lived in when you were in college.
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday 🌐 ›