2. No? Okay how about this one?
Alright maybe it is harder then we thought…
4. These guys look more like they would paint your house don’t they?
5. To be honest, you might not recognize the singer of this band, but they just collected a couple of Grammy’s.
6. These are not insurance salesmen. I promise they are in a famous band.
7. You can probably recognize this bands by at least one other member.
8. And for sure this one. You know that painted-up guitarist, don’t you?
9. And that bassist had nude pics on the internet a few years ago.
10. At this point the guitarist on the right is more liked then his no-showing once lead singer.
11. And finally, just for fun, we take it to the 90’s.
No, not Everclear. It’s not RATM either. It is a group that is near and dear to our hearts, and we all sure miss this “All Star” lead singer.
How did you do? Here are the answers:
3. Maroon 5
4. Foo Fighters
8. Limp Bizkit
9. Fall Out Boy
10. Guns n’ Roses
11. Smash Mouth
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World Aids Day — 35 million people have died from Aids-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›