1. Cleveland has American heroes.
Who love McDonald’s, ribs, and dancing to salsa music.
3. Like it or not, it was once the wealthiest city in the country.
7. Home to the leader of children’s nutrition.
Who doesn’t love canned ravioli?
8. And your favorite actor-turned-salad-dressing-turned-lemonade
9. The Cleveland Clinic is one of the most respected medical institutions in the nation.
10. The Cleveland Metroparks possess 21,000 acres of forestry gold.
11. Severance Hall is home to the Cleveland Orchestra, one of the “Big Five” orchestras in the country.
12. It is nearly impossible to make the “6th City” feel worse than they already have.
14. Tribe opening day is treated as a holiday.
(And it is perfectly acceptable to skip work.)
16. Literally, no matter what the weather is, tailgating is IMPORTANT.
20. Cedar Point: the world’s best amusement park is just miles down I-90.
21. Traffic will never be as bad as in NY, L.A., or Chicago.
Plus, no tolls to get in and out of the city.