2. You know all the sushi restaurants within a 20 mile radius of where you live.
3. You’ll find any excuse to meet with someone for lunch at a sushi restaurant.
4. You’ll find any excuse to meet people for Happy Hour…at a sushi restaurant.
5. Basically, you will find ANY EXCUSE to eat at a sushi restaurant.
6. The host knows where you like to sit, and the server knows what you like to order.
7. You don’t associate with people who don’t like sushi.
What do you mean you don’t eat sushi?
8. You are never phased by the price of sushi, because you know it’s SO worth it.
9. Sometimes you do a little dance when the sushi arrives at your table.
10. Under one or more of your online profiles, you mention something about how much you love sushi.
11. If you had a pet, you’d probably name it “Wasabi” or “Ginger.”
12. You celebrate any opportunity to enjoy quality sushi for Happy Hour prices.
Spider Roll, only $4.75? Yes please!!