2. You know all the sushi restaurants within a 20 mile radius of where you live.
3. You’ll find any excuse to meet with someone for lunch at a sushi restaurant.
4. You’ll find any excuse to meet people for Happy Hour…at a sushi restaurant.
5. Basically, you will find ANY EXCUSE to eat at a sushi restaurant.
6. The host knows where you like to sit, and the server knows what you like to order.
7. You don’t associate with people who don’t like sushi.
What do you mean you don’t eat sushi?
8. You are never phased by the price of sushi, because you know it’s SO worth it.
9. Sometimes you do a little dance when the sushi arrives at your table.
10. Under one or more of your online profiles, you mention something about how much you love sushi.
11. If you had a pet, you’d probably name it “Wasabi” or “Ginger.”
12. You celebrate any opportunity to enjoy quality sushi for Happy Hour prices.
Spider Roll, only $4.75? Yes please!!
13. You have no fear of any type of raw fish, especially if it’s in the form of maki, nigiri or sashimi.
14. You have an immediate respect for anyone who shares your love of sushi.
15. Chances are that this person has now become one of your best friends!
16. You get excited about next time you get to eat sushi again, immediately after you’re done with your sushi meal.
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issues its first same-sex marriage license since the Supreme Court's June decision. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- The drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›