1. Bob Barker in “Happy Gilmore”
Not only that, but it’s the most epic golf fight scene in movie history. It’s also possibly the only golf fight scene in movie history.
2. John Malkovich in “Being John Malkovich”
We all dream of being John Malkovich. Thanks to this movie we can feel one step closer to perfection.
3. Bill Murray in “Zombieland”
The moment we all breathed a sigh of relief when he admitted to regretting being in Garfield.
4. David Bowie in “Zoolander”
If anyone knows fashion it’s Bowie. He even married a model!
5. Neil Patrick Harris in the “Harold & Kumar” movies
Awesome personified, thanks Harold and Kumar.
6. Megan Fox in “The Dictator”
If you had your choice of any Hollywood starlette, Megan Fox would be pretty high on that list.
7. Chuck Norris in “Dodgeball”
He is always comparing himself to you and he always wins.
8. Bruce Campbell in “My Name is Bruce”
So good they centered an entire movie around him.
9. Dan Marino and “Ace Ventura: Pet Detective”
We love dolphins and we love you too, Dan!
10. Mike Tyson in “The Hangover”
The world has been waiting to hear Mike Tyson’s beautiful, magical singing voice for many years. This one is for you, fans.
11. The cast of “Taxi” in “Man on the Moon”
No better way to honor the memory of Andy Kaufman than by having the people who care about him take part in the telling of his story.
12. Howard Stern in “Private Parts”
Can’t find someone worthy of playing you in a biopic? Just play yourself!
13. Larry David in “Curb Your Enthusiasm”
Nobody can do awkward, anxious Larry David humor better than Larry David.
14. Charlton Heston in “Wayne’s World 2”
He was only credited as “Good Actor” in the credits, but we’re on to you, Mr. Heston.