1. Suffer from hayfever?
Then you totally know that when spring/summer hits, hayfever doesn’t care how tough you are. The sniffles are just one of many more symptoms - none of which are ever ideal.
2. Your eyes drip uncontrollably.
And you can totally expect puffiness too, which is just dandy!
3. And that itchy throat and whooping cough…
Yeah, that’s not irritating at all.
4. Gardens? Parks? Generally anywhere outside is a no-go zone.
These places often trigger our symptoms in certain weather conditions as they often carry higher levels of those pesky insect-pollenated plants grains that get right up your nose, which is so annoying because our social lives take a dip and you can’t help hating plants, at least for the time being.
5. You can’t help but be like, “damn yoooooooou” when everyone is out in the sun enjoying themselves.
6. And when that pollen count is high, you’re like:
“Noooooooooooooo!” and “Whyyyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeee?”
7. Because it means those plans you had with friends or family will take place without you.
You can forget about them. Hayfever is owning you right now, and all you want is your bed and probably a cuddle because life sucks.
8. But there is light at the end of that tearful, snotty and chesty-spluttering tunnel.
9. And apparently, there are also certain plants that won’t set you off.
Yep, word is there are in fact plants that adhere to a strict low-allergen criterion that include bright and radiant ranges such as Begonias, Fuchsias, Petunias, Geraniums, Hibiscus, Clematis and Bay trees to names a few.
So wake up and go and smell those low-allergen flowers.