1. You were upset that BuzzFeed hadn’t made a list about your childhood activities.
2. Every day after school you came home to get acquainted with an old friend called television.
3. You watched Nick in the Afternoon so much that you can remember Stick Stickly’s address.
6. It didn’t bother you much though because while some kids were busy catching baseballs, you were busy catching all 151 pokemon.
8. You were frequently left alone when your friends had to go practice for football/wrestling/dance, etc.
9. You spent an unhealthy amount of time on Nick.com…
10. or playing Cartoon Cartoon Summer Resort…
11. Or looking up cheat codes on the Internet (and hoping one of your parents didn’t pick up the phone).
12. While other kids were off doing their thing, you were playing video games…
16. Your idea of an extracurricular activity was spending an extra minute or two on the school playground.
17. You spent hours after school trying to create MS paint masterpieces.
18. You were very defensive when someone dissed your afternoon TV lineup.
19. You learned about tons of different myths from watching a giant, talking head every weekday after you got home.
20. You had no idea what the other kids were doing at things like Brownies
27. Or embarrassing yourself and your family by messing up at the big game.
28. And even though people might criticize your upbringing by saying you didn’t develop any skills or crucial “life experience,” you don’t care. You had an awesome childhood!
29. And if people don’t like that, they can…
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/sheriffs-deputy-shot-dead-in-ambush-at-texas-gas-station)
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)