1. “When I was a kid, North West was a direction and not a person.”
6. “When I was young, a blue jay and a raccoon were the best duo on television.”
8. “I was a kid before household animals learned how to twerk. Hell, there was a time during my childhood when twerking wasn’t even a thing.”
10. “I was alive before you could eat a whopper without the use of your hands.”
13. “When I was a kid, saying you were hungry enough to eat a horse’s heart was acceptable dinner table etiquette.”
15. “When I was a kid, people actually played Farmville and Zynga was a big deal.”
18. “When I was a kid, social media editors were still relevant.”
Don’t get it? Read here.