We’re nearing the end of August. The summer is almost over! When it started you were probably like this.
And now that the season is in it’s last days, you’re probably like this.
But you shouldn’t be upset! Quite the opposite, actually. You should be glad that summer is almost over. Here’s why…
2. All the annoying kids and disobedient teens are going back to school so you can go out during the day in peace.
9. It also means that the seasonal sections of department stores will have awesome candies instead of lame, terrible lawn furniture like in the summer.
11. No more worrying about sunburn or farmer’s tan or any of that summertime nonsense.
12. Shorter days mean more time to gaze at the wondrous night sky.
13. There’s going to be all sorts of tasty fall treats.
Here are a few pumpkin related ones to get you excited!