2. He’s Rick Moranis, one of the most notable comedic actors from the 1980’s and early-mid 1990’s.
4. Yes, missing!
He hasn’t acted in a major live-action film since Little Giants in 1994 (or 1997 if you count the straight-to-video Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves—one of the most underrated straight-to-video Disney movies ever).
5. The world still longs for Moranis’ return, and so it should. We need him back something fierce! Why?
7. He can teach us to flaunt what eating Taco Bell does to our guts, not be ashamed of it.
8. He can break the ice at parties by suggesting that the guests play board games.
9. He can teach the youth that it’s still possible for the underdog to “get the girl”—and how to kiss said girl passionately.
12. He’ll get us in touch with our spirit animals.
His is apparently a demonic dog.
13. He can show us that it’s perfectly normal to be afraid sometimes, whether its because of a ghost…
15. He can show a beleaguered world that it’s still okay to fantasize about what might be (or have been)
18. He’ll get us to smile at work by making faces at our hated bosses/managers/overlords.
19. His ways will show us that it’s alright to tell someone off every now and then.
21. He’ll dispel the bleakness of modern culture by teaching us about hope!
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›