4. If you have a pen, you don’t have to desperately look for one of these…
7. The pen is mightier than the sword. The pencil is something that Arnold Schwarzenegger made fun of Carl Weathers for “pushing” in Predator.
Remember when he’s beating him in an arm wrestling match and he says, “The CIA got you pushing too many pencils?” That wouldn’t have flown if Weathers was using pens.
8. Pens tips don’t break so you don’t have to worry about how your store them. Pencils can’t make this claim…
which means lugging around tacky pencil cases…unless you want to risk breaking the tip by putting it in your pocket or in a pouch in your backpack.
9. Pencils have to be sharpened a very specific way or else you’ll get that dreaded phenomenon where only one half of the graphite is sharpened. With pens, you don’t have to have anxiety about this.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›