3. NYC FC might serve as a feeder team for 2011-12 English Premier League champions Manchester City.
According to City CEO Ferran Soriano, “the objective and the focus will be to try to find the right players for the New York team. The New York team is a team on its own.”
10. Finally, the kits for NYC FC could possibly look like this:
Made by former Man City kit manufacturers Umbro, the jerseys would have the navy blue and pinstripes of the Bronx Bombers, the sky blue of the Citizens, and OF COURSE they’ll be sponsored by the New York Stock Exchange and Saks Fifth Avenue. They’re so New York City.
Hopefully though, NYC FC’s future jerseys will be made by current City kit manufacturers Nike, but this awesome possible idea for their future jerseys is all that we have for now!
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate at 8 p.m. ET in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝