1. At the beach, you hear such remarks as: “Hey, why is that thirteen-year-old BOY wearing a bikini?”
HAHA. Good one.
2. You may laugh it off, but inside you’re all like:
4. You often have to stop and check they’re still there.
Phew, thought I’d lost ‘em for a sec.
5. Because you’re flatter than an airport runway, people actually have to stare at your face instead.
6. When buying alcohol, no one believes your ID is real.
But… I’m TWENTY THREE. I SWEAR!!!
7. “I soooooo wish I had smaller boobs. Mine just get in the way!” is pretty much the most dangerous sentence to utter to a girl with pancake boobies.
Girl better watch her back.
8. And we don’t appreciate “Calm yo’ tits”, either.
Don’t patronise me. You don’t know my life.