1. He’s taken the act of Instagramming meals to a whole new level.
2. He uses social media to make you feel like you’re disappointing your parents.
SUCH A GOOD BOY!!!
3. He’s got a knack for isolating sharable content.
4. Not only does he participate in Movember, he makes the burliest of lumberjacks self conscious.
5. Did we mention that he knows how to take a proper food selfie?
6. He uses Throwback Thursday to demonstrate that he was never not The Rock.
7. Every once in a while he’ll throw a well-placed animal pic out there, and we greatly appreciate it.
Hello? Yes, this is dog.
8. THIS glorious piece of photography went viral.
9. A lot of Make-A-Wish Foundation kids choose to meet The Rock, and images like this don’t even feel like humblebrags. He’s nailing it.
10. He celebrates social media milestones by exercising.
11. He lets that softer side come through every so often.
THEN BACK TO THE ROCK
13. Not sure if it’s been made completely clear that this guy destroys every other food selfie in his path.
14. He knows when and where to promote his new show.
Also, tear gas? Really?