1. Ahh, the days of listening to your Walkman while rollerskating and sipping on some Kool-Aid Koolers.
2. Remember when crimping your hair and talking on your extendable cord phone AT THE SAME TIME was considered multitasking?
3. Do they even make Grip Ball anymore? They probably have a less fun version on Wii.
4. What happened to this kind of athleticism? A time when real men wore spandex.
The 1988 Aerobic Championships were a real thing and should come back.
6. There was something oddly satisfying about putting a big ol’ tape into an even bigger ol’ VCR.
7. You’ll never get back the simple pleasure of lugging around a camera three times the size of your head.
8. Sadly, the coolness of your Chuck Norris Karate Kommando has expired.
Just kidding… everyone knows Norris is timeless.
9. If you’re like us, you long for the days when keytars weren’t ironic.
10. And why are music players getting smaller and smaller?
Your 16-piece stereo system is the closest you were going to get to the Hall & Oates concert besides actually being there.
12. Would you throw out a mixtape with a track list like this?!
What you chose to put on a mixtape said more about you than your diary!
13. You’ll never get back the simple pleasure of completing one of these babies.
There’s probably a phone app out there with cheat codes now… tsk-tsk.
15. Kids these days think they have “swag.” This is the true meaning of “swag.”
For more ’80s nostalgia, check out The Goldbergs!
Totally Premieres Tuesday, September 24th at 9|8c on ABC!