1. Marijuana grows from the earth, making weed illegal is unnatural. I think being able to harvest from the soil. Speaks to the very essence of what it means to human. Americans have lost or are losing what little culture we have left.
2. Marijuana is an issue of public health, not the police. They sell guns at Wal-Mart the government does care about our safety. It’s not that government does want u to use drugs, just use their drugs.
3. The cultivation of marijuana will create jobs for low income families. Instead of imprisoning our fellow Americans we could empower them. We’ve created these sacrifice zones around the country like OK if whole parts of town look like war zones.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- SAB Miller has accepted "in principle" a takeover offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev, which would create the world's largest beer company. ›