1. Breakfast in bed? Try breakfast on your head!
Or, wait: Breakfast? More like breaklace! No, hold on: How does this hat look? Eggcellent.
2. …And don’t forget the coffee!
This dress can be part of your wardrobe and part of a balanced breakfast.
3. Feeling hot? Cool down by decorating your body with raw fish.
Perfume built in!
4. Rice cakes are gross, so make them a hat!
Not that the hat is better, but at least you don’t have to eat it.
5. Thirsty? Have a drink. Then turn the cellulose byproduct of your fermented grapes into a dress.
One teeny tiny bummer? The dress needs to be kept chilled and moist at all times. But then again, you’ve always wanted to be cool and slick.
6. Bad hair day? Throw on a spaghetti hat.
You don’t HAVE to paint your skin to match, but why do things halfway?
7. Nothing says “cute” like a dress made of fruit!
It’s both stylish and full of vitamin C. Take that, polyester.
8. Need a treat for your feet? White chocolate shoes.
You’re going to have to stay in air conditioning and lower your body temperature a few dozen degrees, but isn’t fashion worth it?
9. This chocolate suit, hat, and necklace would complete the outfit.
Snack Time at Tiffany’s, amirite?
10. Meringue sundress? More like meringue FUNdress!
11. Go old school with some 80s-inspired shoulder pads.
You look grape.
12. Can’t leave home without makeup!
Who knew sprinkles worked on lips AND cheeks?