2. And yes, we all know Dr. Frasier Crane is wonderful.
3. But when it comes to adorable dorkiness and being the ultimate in nerd fantasy men, Dr. Niles Crane has got his brother beat.
10. He’s even adorable when he’s struggling to remember what word he was just thinking of but oh, now it’s gone, what was it?
12. He gives the best hugs, just look at the full-body contact.
17. He completely understands why you just can’t make yourself go to the gym today.
19. He puts it all out there, he’s not going to play games.
20. He’ll appreciate your wardrobe, and he’ll let you know what you look the best in.
21. He has strong morals, but he knows when to bend them.
24. But that doesn’t mean he isn’t just a little bit adorably ticklish.
25. He appreciates it when you take the time to get dressed up (or really, really down).
27. And even when he’s losing it, he’s still got it together in most ways.
32. He’s mastered the subtle sexuality of the hair toss.
33. He’ll pick up a sword and defend your honor, no problem.
34. But he’s also fragile and he isn’t afraid to show it.
36. He totally gets why you never iron your pants, you’re right, it’s a waste of time.
37. He’s squeamish about blood, so he totally understands why you don’t wanna give blood today.
39. He’ll take the time to read your latest screenplay, sure thing.
40. If you’re having a bad day, he gets it, you don’t even have to talk, he’s just here for you if you need him.
41. He’s fine with you giving up on today. Today sucked. He gives up, too. How about a makeout session?
49. He can hold his liquor (well, his sherry).
53. He’ll go to a party and sit in the corner with you and make fun of people.
57. And so cute when he doesn’t know what to do with his hands.
Here Are The Top Stories