2. Street Style: Outside the Thakoon Show
Loving the effortless shirtdress paired with the white booties.
Pastel swimsuits layered under a pink short-suit with coordinated pumps? If that is wrong we don’t want to be right. Available here.
4. Street Style: After the Rag & Bone Show
Nike Airs have literally never looked so cool.
5. Jason Wu
Perfect for a B.Y.O.R. (Bring Your Own Rug) party! Available here.
6. Street Style: Fashion Week Day One
A+ for accessories.
7. Alexander Wang
The perfect little black dress and magic eye combo. Available here.
8. Street Style: Outside Pamela Gonzales Presentation
Adorable pumps for Spring 2014. Very Miami Vice in the best way possible.
9. Rag & Bone
We have to admit, pairing a halter top with overalls is a brave move. But, when it’s in solid colors with a perfect bold lip, we kinda can’t wait to do it. Available here.
10. Street Style: After The Rag & Bone Show
Serving Canadian Tuxedo realness.
11. Helmut Lang
Sleek minimalism from head to toe. It’s like the future and the 1960s exist at the same time. Available here.
12. Street Style: Outside Lincoln Center
This perfectly coordinated duo looks like they got lost on their way to a hike in the Scottish hillsides, and we’re all the better for it.