1. Everyone’s experienced that awkward moment while watching a movie with their folks.
2. Like that topless scene in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
3. Or the sex scenes in A Clockwork Orange.
4. Or basically any scene from Wolf of Wall Street.
5. Team America was all sorts of awkward.
6. And it probably took you years to recover from The 40-Year-Old Virgin.
7. We’ve all been there, friend.
8. So tell us below: which movie do you regret watching with your parents?
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›