1. Let’s pretend you have a time machine and could go to any musical performance ever.
BBC / Via fanaru.com
2. Maybe you’ve always been a fan of the ’30s and ’40s and want to see Ella Fitzgerald perform.
Gerald Smith / NBC / NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images
3. Or maybe Paris is more your style, and your ears want to be seduced by Edith Piaf’s voice.
Picturehouse / Via grad.sk
4. Perhaps it’s always been a dream of yours to attend Woodstock.
Bill Eppridge//Time Life Pictures / Getty Images
5. Or maybe you prefer living in the now.
Palladia / Via weheartit.com
Like everyone at this Coldplay concert.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, 24, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›