1. Let’s pretend you have a time machine and could go to any musical performance ever.
2. Maybe you’ve always been a fan of the ’30s and ’40s and want to see Ella Fitzgerald perform.
3. Or maybe Paris is more your style, and your ears want to be seduced by Edith Piaf’s voice.
4. Perhaps it’s always been a dream of yours to attend Woodstock.
5. Or maybe you prefer living in the now.
Like everyone at this Coldplay concert.
6. You can pick any artist, any place, and any time.
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Pope Francis arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›