1. When the professor says our entire grade is based on one final project
“It’s only a 20 page screenplay.” “No there’s no rubric.” “What ever you want.”
2. In non-film classes (that you have to take)
I forgot we even went to a liberal arts school.
3. When a camera is turned your direction
4. How everyone reacts to Screenwriting students
Just take the script. Just take it!
5. When someone says they got an internship at a studio
6. When they ask who is driving to set
7. When you first arrive to set
8. Being a Grip or PA on set
9. Crafty’s lunch setup is 10 minutes late
This is what happens the 6 hours in which you’ve been eating peanut m&m’s and other junk food on the crafty table.
10. The Director and the Audio Student
11. The minute set is wrapped
12. Every Saturday night
13. Why you don’t have a boyfriend/girlfriend/ friends
14. Why you aren’t working on your “talent”
15. As graduation draws near
And you have a BFA in Film Production.
17. Your faith in your degree
18. Your parents
Will always support you…in their basement.
20. Remember…the future is bright
21. Trying to get a job
22. If you think you can be an assistant
23. Just remember you’re not alone
24. And that’s sort of the problem
25. But someday…
26. You’ll have a job!
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- President Obama is one vote away from sealing a historic nuclear deal with Iran after two Democratic senators backed the agreement. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect in last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›