1. Parts of Western Sydney experienced an immediate local recession as a result of cancelled HD 3DTV orders.
Samsung might need to watch its stock market share prices.
2. Conversely, condom sales in these areas have skyrocketed.
3. “WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I’M NO LONGER COMPENSATED FOR LABOUR!?”
4. Don’t panic. We’ve got until March 1, 2014. BUT DUE DATE, SORRY ‘BOUT IT.
5. Now I have to pay for nappies/daipers and formula MYSELF.
6. WE DON’T KNOW WHO TO BLAME. Better start irrationally targeting foreigners for unjustifiable reasons. DER TOOK ‘ER JERBS.
7. Better try and stock up on some cribs from Ikea now.
8. I’m going to have to get them to enter the workforce earlier than I planned.
9. How did people have children before 2002!?
HOW ARE WE GOING TO HAVE CHILDREN AFTER 2014!?
10. MY LUCRATIVE CAREER OF BEING A PROFESSIONAL OVEN IS OVER.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›