1. Neve Campbell
After tangling with movie buff Ghostface for four incarnations, Campbell is, quite literally, the premier Scream queen.
2. Danielle Harris
Hatchet, Shiver, Fatal Call, Hallows’ Eve — horror hottie Harris’ extended filmography reads like an excerpt from the Scary Movie Dictionary.
3. Linnea Quigley
From the spine-tingling (Night of the Demons) to the downright absurd (Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama) “Queen of the B’s” Quigley has done it all in her scarily storied career.
4. Sarah Michelle Gellar
Whether she’s staking undead lowlifes on the small screen or swatting off pint-sized hellspawn in The Grudge, Gellar remains the archetypical badass horror babe, and someone we’d love to have on our side during the inevitable vampire apocalypse.
5. Alexandra Daddario
Protip: if you ever plan on road-tripping to the backwater boonies of Texas, rich with chainsaw-wielding rednecks, you may want to consider snagging some traveler’s insurance beforehand. You’d think that a seasoned slasher vet like scream queen Daddario, star of the upcoming Texas Chainsaw 3D, would have a better handle on these things.
6. Jamie Lee Curtis
You just can’t have a round-up of horror film hotties without Jamie Lee Curtis, landmark damsel in distress and the original First Lady of Halloween.
7. Tiffany Shepis
By the time you’ve finished reading this sentence, Troma film favorite and badass B-movie babe Shepis will have probably made eight more low-fi slasher flicks. Seriously, her IMDB page is a freakin’ tome.
8. Jennifer Love Hewitt
Two things we learned from the I Know What You Did Last Summer films: 1) vehicular manslaughter is never okay, even if it’s, like, totes accidental, and 2) Jennifer Love Hewitt always makes it to the end credits. Er, almost always
9. Heather Langenkamp
We’d be remiss to skip over the dreamy damsel that lent her lungs to the Nightmare on Elm Street franchise. You know, back when Freddy Krueger was just a creepy bogeyman, not a…creepy bogeyman.
10. Amber Heard
It’s hard to think of an up-and-coming spooky flick vixen as prolific as Ms. Heard, who narrowly avoided mutilation in And Soon The Darkness and The Stepfather, and was even on the slashing end of a cleaver in her horror debut, All The Boys Love Mandy Lane.
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- cindyrad thinks 10 Of The Hottest Horror Movie Scream... is OMG
- fanaca thinks 10 Of The Hottest Horror Movie Scream... is cool story bra
- nessae 10 Of The Hottest Horror Movie Scream...
- Allison McMullen thinks 10 Of The Hottest Horror Movie Scream... is Geeky
- PartyPoison723 thinks 10 Of The Hottest Horror Movie Scream... is Win
- missyg4 10 Of The Hottest Horror Movie Scream...
- mitchm9 thinks 10 Of The Hottest Horror Movie Scream... is Geeky
- crownp thinks 10 Of The Hottest Horror Movie Scream... is Geeky
- HMD thinks 10 Of The Hottest Horror Movie Scream... is Cute
- williammc thinks 10 Of The Hottest Horror Movie Scream... is Fail