2. The will beg audibly.
“Meow, meow! BEG! BEG!”
3. They might try to suckle the air.
“Maybe if I imagine the treats are in my mouth… they will appear!”
4. They will stand up on their hind legs, so they can search for the treats.
5. They will try and be obedient.
“See? I’m good. Now I deserve treats!”
7. They’ll try to amuse you.
“See? We can do cool tricks! Now give us treats.”
8. They’ll get the phone for you when it rings.
“See? I’m a good cat.”
9. They’ll probably get tired of trying to please you.
So they’ll hang out on your head instead.
11. And then they will get in your way.
Try as you might to go on with your day, but your cat will continue to pester you until you give them a treat. They are persistent little buggers!
12. Even when you’re trying to nap, they will find some way to beg for treats.
“Hey! Are you asleep!? How about now? Is it treat time yet?”
13. If you still don’t give him treats, be prepared to get looks like this.
15. And definitely this look.
“I’m surprised I have to go through this again!”
(Or at least until next time…)
23. Inspired By TEMPTATIONS® Treats for Cats
If you have a cute cat, enter them in the A-Meow-Ican Idol contest sponsored by TEMPTATIONS® Treats for Cats! They could be the star of the BuzzFeed Cute badge!