1. A Computer
- theinternetftw - I am too dumb to understand the layers of “Inception” deep meta at work here.
2. The Earth
- run3scaped - Think that’s amazing? He also had to build the walls to house it.
3. The Enterprise, built to scale
- halnicholas - This is #no.3 and it’s not even finished yet. To build in the sky requires railroads. RAILROADS.
4. An Interstate
- brt5470 - It’s like “The Road”, empty and with no purpose but to keep moving forward.
5. A River (Slide? Nah)
- Jonnyabc00123 - An Icelandic river, judging by the music.
6. The Reichstag
- ecrider987 - Pre-post WW II-ish
7. Rapture (i.e. they remade BioShock)
- JamSessionEin - Games in games are so Meta-meta.
8. Notre Dame Church
- Selepharon - Yeah, but remake “Rudy” then you’ll really have something.
9. The Riksdagshuset
- ecrider987 - More Minecraft pictures up in its google search than the real thing. Life imitating art?
10. The Empire State Building
- Phygar - If you consider that tall and all.
11. A Big Hole
- Viterkim - Seriously what is it? What does it mean?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.